My ex fiancé left me because I asked about going public. Is he in the right? Could he have been cheating?

I asked him if it was alright that he let me put up pictures of us together being that we had been engaged for 2 years. He completely freaked out and said I was letting social media come between us. He has always been somewhat sketchy but I never thought anything of it. Is he in the right? Do y'all think he could've been cheating on me?

• He's right.
  • He's cheating.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty weird

What Guys Said 4

• That is really sketchy. He could have a phobia about being put out in the open, that is a thing. But if you've already been engaged 2 years that is just too weird.

• Don't you find 16 young a little young for engagement I can barely keep a relationship?

• No. I feel age shouldn't matter when you find love. But there are many who disagree.

• thats what all 16 year olds say. dont worry you'll change your mind when you grow older. not offense.

• If he's not your fiancee anymore, you're not in a relationship, it's not cheating

• Why the fuck is a 16 year old engaged in the first place?

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are 16 and shouldn't have been engaged in the first place. At our age we should be doing promise rings not engagement.

• But I don't think he was cheating necessarily maybe just to immature for the commitment and everyone knowing.

• It could be neither, but he never told people that you two were an item. And he broke off your engagement because of that? It might be something much deeper than cheating, but I think he was an asshole.

• Maybe he is living a double life... could he be married and you not know it?