Advice needed about an ex-gf?

It's been 8 months since we broke
up, i'm 24 and she's 27. We lived together for a couple of months but she started doubting. I went nc after 3 months, blocked her on facebook and didn't send her anything... We often see eachother when we go out but there's no contact, we both try to ignore eachother ( sometimes i catch her glancing at me). Two weeks ago: she sent me a text saying she wanted to add me again on facebook but she couldn't because of the blocking... I didn't respond to her and went on with my life but it's hard... I still want her back but i doubt something like this will happen. Once a girl changes her feelings for someone, i don't think they'll come back... Was it stupid for me not to answer since i want her back? Or was it the right way to go? There isn't a day that goes by thinking of her..

A real reason? No idea... She started doubting and called her ex when i was on holiday. She wanted to know if she wss happy or not, eventually she said she wanted to go on with me because she said i made her happy. From that call on, i started doubting too and i guess i started distancing myself from her because i didn't want my heart broken.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• ... It's been 8 months since we broke up...
    And with This, it appears here, dear, you have moved on. However, with a glance but no big chance of rekindling anything, especially with just "If looks could kill," nothing can come about again if one of you doesn't make the Initiative to at least... talk.
    This is what I am seeing, for as wise as I am, she is wanting friends on Fb to become your friend on this social media and to keep in touch. I am in No 'Doubt' she is Missing the Kissing and some history you both shard together.
    However, don't confuse this with reuniting. I don't believe she really wants this. She is not showing me but has Showed you That------She started doubting and called her ex when I was on holiday.
    She can no longer be trusted as far as A real relationship goes but I see no harm in Friends only... however, your heart May be heart broken if you put her on FB only to realize that this is all she actually wants.
    It's your choice, your call... talk to yourself, mainly your heart that is really at stake.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• I say date other girls not big. And if at the end of the dates she is the girl you feel like texting and calling. Then try it again but just texting and maybe lunch. Try it and see how you feel. If you like it hang out. But before you gets get together have the talk

• What cause the break up?

What Guys Said 1

• I 100% agree with you bro. You did the right thing. Not a lot of guys would do that. Ignore her. You will find another girl soon and have the same, if not better, feelings for HER.