Why would my ex text me after a month of no contact?

He broke up with me 2.5 months ago and after the break up he called me a few times but last month I told him I never wanted to speak to him because he was said he was going to come see me but he didn't and he started to ignore my calls and texts so I sent him a text saying that I never wanted to speak to him ever again and that was march 19th and I haven't tried to call or text him after that day. But today I wake up from a nap and I see that he texted me "Hey" then right after that he calls me then an hour later he calls again. So when I wake up I see the text and missed calls so I tried to call him but he didn't answer so I answered the text by just saying "Hi" and thats it but its been like 3 hours and he hasn't tried to call or text me. I know I should have just ignored the text and calls I feel stupid now, but why would he try and contact me after a month of no contact?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• to lazy to read but i think he might if he loves u

What Guys Said 1

• May be he is busy or something els, e you need to ask him about this, you can also text him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he misses you. This happens a lot.