Can you ever forgive your partner if they cheat on you?

• No cheating is unforgettable.
  • Yes if they are really really sorry, willing to change, and prove that are faithful.
  • I don't know.
    Vote C

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I forgave my ex when I learned he did but then his behavior kept getting shadier and it made it hard to trust him. Since we've broken up I've learned he was cheating towards the end. I'm glad that he's with her now and that they're happy. I just wish he would have been honest.

• Sorry to hear about that. I hope that things work out for her in the future.

• Yeah especially since her ex-husband cheated on her their entire relationship. I'm more concerned about him getting on her weight and trying to control her like he did me. She's probably a size 10 while I'm about a size 4 and he would get on my case about me getting fat all the time. I'm also really opinionated, which he didn't like and neither did his family. Luckily she isn't so I think they have a better shot.

• He sounds like an asshole. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 7

• I would forgive him out of pity but could never be with him again, not as girlfriend, not as friend. Finito.

• Nope. Never. Dead to me. The end.

• There will be no more trust, and therefore the relationship won't work with me.

• That's pretty hard and I've been cheated on twice

• If they can do it once they can do it again, it is not a mistake it is a choice

• sex is just sex... we live life once... do i want to be stuck fucking the same penis for the rest of my life? hell no... so i dont expect my pussy to be the only one he fucks either

• And your 14...

• So you will never be married then?

• i have no ideas what the future holds but i plan on it... my current relationship is amazing. we have sex with other people but together... me and him plus either another male or two or a female... we both agree on the extra and we have no issues with it what so ever... its not an everyday thing infact maybe a just couple times a month. He shares me with two of his guy friends and i've shared him with my girlfriend and a lady we met at a concert

• You can if you want to. This depends for everyone but personally I would never ever forgive someone who cheated on me because that means they went behind my back for some reason. Perhaps the relationship were lacking something but in that case my partner should tell ME that, NOT jump into bed with someone else. It is a choice and if you choose to sleep/kiss/hookup with someone else while you're in relationship, I don't believe that you truly loved that person. Once a cheater always a cheater.

What Guys Said 4

• I would never forgive anyone who cheated on me.

• No because if there is a reason to cheat, then that reason should be brought out in a conversation before it gets to that point. If you are unhappy with your relationship then either work it out or leave.

• Cheats one of the unforgivable mistakes in my opinion

• ladies take a look at what this idiot British therapist has to say about how you should treat a cheating partner
    ww. dailymail. co. uk/femail/article-2601017/Want-win-cheating-husband-Then-YOU-eat-humble-pie-From-respected-marital-counsellor-ANDREW-G-MARSHALL-unexpected-relationship-advice-youll-read. html