Hi I have a huge problem. My (so called boyfriend) and I fight like cats and dogs I can't stand it anymore. what do I do?

I can't not stand the fighting. I know i am not innocent either and i know i am a pain in the rear end. BUT i do not think its right to get called a bitch and scream at me i know he says he has anger problems and i test his limits but i never call him names like he has to me. He won't sleep with me because im fat. He says its not his fault he doesn't like big girls. I do love him but he says horrible things to me. I dont pick up after myself and nag him a lot. I beileve he has aspbergers who knows really pleasee help !!!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• He's cruel to you. Find someone that will treat you good.

What Guys Said 2

• If he says he has anger issues, his lying he is a punk he will not change on that aspect as he is holding back his true feelings or what he wants to communicate with you deeply. Have you tried black guys they really like thick white girls/women

• Send him a text saying "welcome to dumpsville, population: you"

What Girls Said 2

• No way that's mean, I don't think he cares about you, honestly you deserve better.

• It's not good. End it