My boyfriend won't even read my text... Is that a sign we are over?

We got into an argument over text and he just stopped responding. It's been four days so I text him asking if he was ever going to speak to me again and he didn't even read the text. (His iphone always says read if he did.

Is this a sign we are broken up? We didn't exactly talk about that and he has gotten mad before and not spoken to me in the past. He's a bit childish and it's annoying but I would like some advice.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him over text and state no response necessary. Someone that childish does not deserve an in person breakup.

What Guys Said 3

• It means 'Shut the fuck up and leave me alone for a while'
    Especially if you've been on his case about something really stupid and possibly unjust.

Wait it out and let him come to you - then talk about it.
    And don't assume stuff... assuming is you enemy.

Eventually, he'll either contact you, or you will get tired of his girlish attitude and end it yourself.

• That mean leave me alone

• leave him alone for a bit and when i say a bit at least one day ok

What Girls Said 3

• ... He's a bit childish and it's annoying...
    You should be used to this Problem Child Pattern, Imz1986. You both have gone through this in the past so it should Not be a surprise with this guy That------He has gotten mad before and not spoken to me in the past.
    No, I don't believe that it's Over until the Fat lady sings as they say. He probably is sulking and sucking up some space for himself right now, so take out your trusty violin and play him a lullaby and... don't cry. I am certain when baby has finished his hissy fit, he will be back with his tantrum tail between his legs.
    Good luck. xx

• Well you can change the setting on your phone to turn off the read thing, I do it all the time.

• How does that help me? I can't turn off his settings anyways.

• Well I'm just sayin g he's probably reading them and not responding. Either way he's done with you.

• You should go to him in person (that way he can't just ignore you lol) and talk it through. You can't just avoid arguments/problems that are prevalent because they're not going to go away on their own. Communication is key and if he's childish, as you say, why even date him?