Do I have any chances getting my ex girlfriend back?

She broke up with me a month ago because she said she didn't love me anymore, i made the no contact and didn't talk to her in a month, she never contacted me but after that month i started texting her, very short text but she was replying very cold and distant, with no interest. I heard she already likes another guy. I'm going to college in another city in 4 months so i decided to talk to her i looked at her at school (we are in the same high school btw) and i told her i was moving to another city in 4 months so i asked if i have any chances to get her back and try anything she said no. I asked why did she broke up with me she said "because i just stopped loving you". We talked about the relationship and we agree in many things but she said she didn't felt confortable texting with me because "it isn't the same" i also asked her if she already liked another guy and she said "not yet" but i'm not sure if she was lying. I was so in love with her and sometimes she do things that confuse me so please give me an advice. What should i do? Do you think i have any chances? I don't know if i want to move on and forget about her i suppose i am al ready doing it but any way, should i try again?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to get back with someone who constantly changes her mind about you, treats you like a toy, plays games, and obviously doesn't have many feelings for you? If she really had feelings for you, she wouldn't have broken up. She wouldn't change her mind every other second. Spare yourself from this headache and start moving on. You should find someone who actually wants to be with you all the time, not someone who wants to be with you one day and then leave the next, just to regret it later. This girl is too immature for a relationship, you shouldn't want her back at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but she has told you no twice. It's not possible to be with her. Move on. She no longer wants to be with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, let her go. Do not waste another second trying to talk to her, or wondering how you can get things back to how they were. Your going to college soon and you'll forget all about her. You'll find better girls who are more mentally mature than your ex.
    Frankly she sounds immature and is not into you anymore. Be happy with what you had with her but get past it and have that fun and love with someone else who wants to be with you.

• Been there, dont go back, learn from your mistakes and hers, learn to be happy alone and love yourself, bring out all the positive in what you had, subtract the negative and use that to set the standard for your next love. everything in life is a learning experience this is no different. Move on but dont forget the happiness you had with her, if you think you need to forget you're wrong, someday you'll look back on those memories and smile and be grateful for them.

• Nah. move on.

• Hate to say it, but she gave you her answer.. she does not love you.
    Best to move on..
    How do I say this, there is more attractive available women out there than you will ever be able to date, and there are women out there that will have a high level of interest in you. The saying is there is a new bus every 15 minutes, you'll miss it every time if you never open your eyes.. Your 18, you will be fine, it just takes time...
    And for future reference, when you get dumped ( we have all been there ) Never chase !! Show some dignity and self respect