I hate people in relationships and marriages so I curse them everyday?

I hope they become heartbroken, cheated on, used, and abused. I hope they break up or get a divorce. I hope they start smoking and drinking. That was for holding hands in front of me and kissing in front of me. How would they like it someone did the same thing to them? And the same thing goes for those celebrities. I know what they are thinking and I see their intention with me. Without tons of make up, plastic surgery, and Photoshop those female celebrities are ugly as fu¬Ęk.
People in relationships and marriages will see happiness but rather despair. Their lives will never go well. And they will get fired from their jobs. Whend they apply for citizenship or green card their application will be rejected and take many years before granted. They will get STDs and they will die soon. When they die they can climb out of their grave and move forward again.

87

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Jealousy is a very powerful motivator, yes?

• There's nothing about them to be jealous of.

• I don't know if you really believe your last comment but if so, you're the only person in the room who does believe it.

• Why you hope they cheated on? And become heart broken? Hmm you want them to feel like you if no so why? Are you just sick girl? Or you have reasons to feel like this shit?

• Seems like someone just went through a bad break up.

• I have never been in a relationship or marriage before. I don't have a boyfriend or husband. I don't have a marriage ring or a marriage certificate. It feels so good to be single. I will remain single till the end of time. Don't get mad at me if your girlfriend or wife is an immoral woman.

• Jealous of what? There's nothing about them to be jealous of.

• They're happy together. They May get married, start a family, grow old together. Even if you're truly happy with being alone then its still really weird to hate them.

• I just think you need to get laid.

• I already did and I have never been in a relationship before. I don't have a boyfriend or husband. It feels so good to be single. No man to control me or depend on. I don't cook for any man.

• Couldn't have said it better myself but your words give off a different vibe.

I get the feeling one of your past boyfriends didn't treat you as well as the couples you see. I'm not telling you to find someone but not all guys will control you or make you cook for them.

Let's be truly honest if you were truly happy to be single, you wouldn't be roasting on these couples.

• I never had a past relationship before. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before. That is the reason why I have never been heartbroken, cheated on, or used in my entire life. Maybe that's why so many males and females are jealous of me and wish they were in my shoes. Because their spouses practice polygamy.

• Hmmm so you are misogynist and have misogamy...

Consult a psychologist

• Oh my god, why all this? if you do not like to live like that so why wuld you curs some one eals becaus they live like that.
    PS: your curs will never reach them, make sur of that

• They are jealous because I am single and happy but they on the other hand are heartbroken and cheated on. They are fighting with their partners.

• so enjoy living your happy life , and don't mind about the others, just let them eat eachother

What Girls Said 8

• Lol... so much hate

• 0|1
  • That doesn't sound healthy.

• Aww, do you need a hug? :)

• I know how you feel.

• Wow, that taste bitter.

• Why? What have I and other married persons done to you?

• wow I could understand if you knew them but I guess strangers are fair game