I liked him a lot. and I'll never know why he just stopped talking to me.

years ago I had a crush on this guy. back then, he was completely out of my league, and even at that age, he was a ladies man. I forgot about him for a few years.

i guess I grew up, and this summer, we got thrown into the same friend group... he pursued me very heavily and we started dating. I didn't put out because we were going to different schools in the fall and I didn't think we would last. I think he really started to fall for me. he never pressured me to do anything and completely opened up to me. told me that he was scared to leave me and that he couldn't stand the thought of us ending, etc. one night, in the middle of fooling around, I basically got completely naked and stopped everything right in the middle of it getting heavy because I just decided I wasn't ready to have sex with him (I know you should never do that to a guy). he basically had a meltdown and started freaking that we were going to end soon and that I didn't want long distance.. the next few days we kinda pretended like nothing happened. then he just completely stopped talking to me. we haven't talked since then and it's been months.

I liked him a lot. and I'll never know why he just stopped talking to me. I don't know if it's because he finally realized I wouldn't put out - or if I hurt his ego - or if he just needed to end things before it got harder... I don't even know if he ever truly cared for me... I need answers. what do you think?
+1 y
also, I want to know if its possible that he just got over me that fast... is there a chance he still thinks about me? I wish I knew what went on in his head.
1
2