After breakup, found out my ex girlfriend was seeing someone during the times we were still together. Confront her about it or no?

I was with this girl for 4 months. It was an exclusive casual relationship, and we agreed on keeping it exclusive. Anyways, we broke up due to me wanting a more serious and committed relationship and she said she was too busy with work and studies for it. Then she said that another reason was because there was another guy, from the past and dated for a long time and they had something complicated. So i asked her if she was seeing another guy at the same time as me, even when we agreed on keeping an exclusive relationship. She said she WASN'T seeing any other guy, but just that after something "complicated" happened between her and the previous guy, she wanted a break from something too serious. I believed her. Until a month later, one of her really good friends, told me that she was in an open relationship with the previous guy DURING the time we were seeing each other. I got so pissed off because if that's true then she has been lying all this time. I am so pissed off and want to confront her about it, and see what the actual story is. But at the same time, I don't see a point since we broke up a month ago. What should I do?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely understand your desire for wanting to confront her, call her out for for lying & cheating and have the chance to tell that smelly pirate hooker to go back to her home on whore island. However, there's no point. Use this information as one of the things you think about as you move on from that waste of time, to help you be grateful to be rid of her. Confronting her really won't make you feel any better, and it won't change the situation. There are women out there who won't lie or cheat on you, I promise... and you deserve someone like that, as long as you believe you do, too. :) Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 7

• Don't bother.

She's obviously a lying cunt with no morals. You're better than that.

Garbage is meant to be thrown out and forgotten.

• I don't think it's worth it. After all both of you already broke up.

• If you aren't together anymore i would just try to forget and not to make your suffering even worse with confronting her with past issuses which eventually cause even more damage to you

• For just four months of dating? Nah. It's in the past, now you know how she is.

• Go get yourself checked ASAP

• Not worth your time. Sorry.

• I believe you can see whoever you want to if you're dating. It ain't final until you put a ring on it.

What Guys Said 4