How can you ask an ex-boyfriend to be friends with benefits?

I don't want to make it awkward, but I've gone four weeks without sex.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I assure you from experience, I had the same thought and went through with it. It ended up with us back together, and then broken up again over the same reason as we did previously.

Sexual thoughts will cross your mind a lot, but have some control and don't make such irrational decisions.

Friends with benefits should always be with someone who is just a friend, and not your ex. That would be ex with benefits.

This is assuming you don't want to get back together that is. Try talking to new people and you'll stop having lots of those thoughts.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't. Not really. Friends with benefits requires a solid friendship and no emotional ties. You are an ex. You will have emotional ties coming out the yin-yang. It will not be possible for it to remain on a friendship level, somebody is going to get hurt, and it is probable that any kind of friendship will be destroyed even more.

Much better to look for a friends with benefits that you haven't had a relationship before with if you want it to actually work for any extended period of time.

• You shouldn't do that. You can't go backwards in a relationship and at least one of you will get hurt again. I'm sure you can find another guy to fill your needs.

• "would u like 2 still meet 2gether but only 4 sex and not start a relationship again?

What Girls Said 1

• Bring it up and ask him would he like to be your friends with benefits