Would you break up with someone if they didn't want anymore kids, but already knew that?

My ex bf of 5 years broke up with me. Over not wanted anymore kids. But he already knew this and is a dating site and he told me his not going to take down his profile unless I change my mind.. Now my bf has acting odd for the pass month.. He takes meds for mental health reason and stop taking them all together. His big on God now and nothing wrong with that. But he threatened me by saying he was going to call the cops cause I'm a witch cause I like watching show that has witchcraft in it... and he told me he would even call children services for me being a witch and that I shouldn't let my mom or son watch shows that has witchcraft.. Like vampire diaries... His big on calling my name's and says I'm been fat for 3 years and I'm slut.. Etc cause I don't want anymore kids. I have a son and he has a son by different parents. Now he said I lied about having kids and I walked away from god
... Did I do something wrong?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds like a lunatic. I would distance myself from him, you don't want him around you or your kids! You didn't do anything wrong, he's just a weirdo. Get yourself out of that situation and if you feel threatened then please go somewhere safe with your kids and call the police. People like that can be very dangerous.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds lile the dude has been beaten with the crazy stick. Walk away. He'll need someone equally crazeballs to be happy.

What Girls Said 1

• lol he tells child services that your a witch and practice they'll lock him up.

• Maybe that be best for him...

• you still need to leave