When is it time to let go? We fight more then talk and we try to avoid each other?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• The subject of the fights and whether they can be resolved is important in the decision. Is it the same kind of topic over and over or something different each time? Are you guys properly hearing each other out. Is there something someone is not communicating? I'll probably get a lot of down votes for saying this but if you're with someone long enough, you're going to go through bouts where you're fighting like cats and dogs. It will never be perfect with anyone. What matters is whether it's worth it to you to make it through those bouts. I don't mean to be insulting. I just believe in trying all avenues first before calling it quits.

What Girls Said 4

• Relationships are measured by the bad times not the good. It's when the fighting stops you need to worry, because it is evidence there is nothing left worth fighting for. Communication is essential for a relationship to work. Avoidance and silences destroy it. It is time to move on when you become the only one fighting to make it work , or if you both decide there is nothing left to fight for. Love isn't about the absence of problems , it is having the ability to reslove them together.

• Now is the time! Ideally you want to leave when you still have some level of respect and kindness towards one another. But fighting all the time? Not good!

• I would say right about now.

• Now's the time to leave

What Guys Said 2

• NOW!!!

If u fight more... wot's the point of still bein 2gether?

• Yea it is time to let go.