How do I end things with him?

Ok I need advice! There's a guy who is literally telling me he loves me! For two years now I have been literally giving him signs I'm not attracted to him like that and I did date him but I broke it off. My mistake I took him back and all we do recently is fight fight fight. I honestly never had deep feelings for him and I really want to cut the cord. I want to break it off with him and tell him this relationship was never a relationship and I was never attracted to him. The other thing is we just text I haven't had an actual date with him that's like once in a blue moon. All our communication is through text. But I want to end it but I don't know how to tell him. I don't want to string him along and I'm bad but I had a crush on someone else while we were "together" notice the quotes. I never found this relationship real and I've been trying to tell him but he's in denial I want to end it but how do I do it? What do I say? I want to end it tonight

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Be honest. Tell him it's not working for you. It's not something you want or are looking for. We need to move on or we are going to just keep making each other miserable.

End it. Be nice. Be clear. But be final.

• Meet up. Talk about how you feel. End it. Simple.

• It's not as easy as it sounds. Have you ever broke up with someone

• I know it's not easy, but you have to come to terms with reality. Maybe even practice what you want to say and just do what you have to do. He's going to get hurt regardless. You just have to be kind when doing it. You should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Just say it over. You are over it. Tell him everything you stated here and when he offers to change. Tell him that's not what you need. You need to move on. Separately away from him

• Say "I'm not interested in you. I'm deleting your number. If you keep harassing me, I'll get a restraining order. Bye."