Should I tell her that he's been cheating?

I've been sleeping with this guy for three months despite the fact he has a girlfriend. Yes I know it's bad but I felt like I had him first which I did but I let him go. We slept together before they went out. Now I just feel terrible in how he's been treating her (guilts coming back up) and I want to tell her. I tried leaving him when I found out he got a girl but he kept asking me about hook ups and I gave in. I dont know if I should tell her about this as I have little proof like texts from him.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you leave them the fuck alone?

• I tried leaving him but he always comes running to me.

What Guys Said 6

• God, it's funny you feel bad after fucking him for 3 months, it took you 3 months to realize it's bad to fuck other women's boyfriends? Anyway, why don't you tell him, his girlfriend deserves a much better man than the douche she's with now, someone who respects and appreciates her, and it sounds as if you and him are a perfect match, you deserve each other.

• Tell her not him, haha, he already knows.

• Go ahead down vote me, you know I'm right, otherwise you wouldn't feel bad.

• Once again, I disapprove of cheating and I get hated on for it, people and their fucked up morality, "what's wrong doesn't matter, you should just do what you want" and all of that bullshit. I still think you're wrong for having sex with this guy while he was in a relationship, you reap what you sow and I truly have no sympathy for you or him.

• if u feel guilty... then better do,2 get rid of yer guiltness basically...:-)

• ASAP otherwise you'll feel guilty for a while.

• lol girls just love the drama life

• would you want to know if the roles were reversed?

• Well if you ask it like that... Yes. I wouldn't want to be wasting my time on a liar who says he loves me when he's literally screwing someone else.

• so you have your answer

• Don't fuck him anymore.
    And mind you own business

What Girls Said 2

• If you both slept together before they ever started dating, yeah - she deserves to know who she's dating. It doesn't have to be a big thing, just connect with her in some way and tell her that the guy she's been dating has been shady with her because he's still hooking up with you whenever he wants. Remind her you're not out to take her man but that she should know what's going on so she can make an informed decision about her relationship. She may not believe you but at the very least you let her know to keep an eye on him.

• tell her as soon as possible