I feel old at 22 years old?

I don't know if it's just because my girlfriend that was 18 broke up with me.. chose her parents over me. But I honestly feel so old. I feel like I wastep my youth I'm just starting college now.. about to turn 22. I never really partied too much or had that many sexual partners. Feel like I can't so that now. maybe it's just this breakup got me in a deep depression tbh. Anyone else feel like this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you feel like you can't do that now?
    You're 22 not 42... the early 20's are the best years to party it up
    I've been single for just over a year now and I'm loving it. My opinion, enjoy the single life now that you're still young. Don't be depressed about your age now because when you reach your late 20's/early 30's you'll realize that this is the time you should've been having fun!
    25-26 is when I would say it's a good idea to start calming down and looking for a serious relationship.
    Sorry about ur relationship ending by the way... it sucks but plenty of fish in the sea bud, it gets better

• I just feel like I haven't partied at all.. missed out on all that. Jealous of those uc college kids.

• Nothing is stopping you from partying now

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay if you haven't done all that stuff by now. It's never too late to gear-up and have lots of fun. Get out of your comfort zone. You'd definitely feel alive and young.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm turning 25 in less than a month. I can't believe it! It makes me feel old as shit and I'm also no where near where I'd be in my life by now.