Will he ever come back?

So we have been dating for almost 4 years and we are 19.

We have always been madly in love and I didn't love anyone except him ever. But since this year started we started getting distant due to many reasons such as his post at school and all the events he had to arrange. Whenever I felt ignored I just told him on the spot but I ignored as much fights as Icould so that I don't stress him out. We started getting really distant. On the spot we used to be all fine but on texts or call I felt distant. It became too much. I didn't even feel loved for once. He used to reply me saying "okay" all the time. A month back he was like I can't be this way you know how distant we are and I am not what I was before with you and should we and it or not etc? We planned not to and dragged it for a month more. A few days back his best friend who hates me ( we were friends before) she started calling me a BITCH in front of everyone. For no damn reason except her hate for me. I was so angry and my guy laughed at it and didn't respond. As it became too much she wrote it on some group convo that the saddest thing she has ever seen is my guy date me. I got so angry and I told my guy to ask her not to insult me or our relationship like that. We had a severe fight since he said that his best friend didn't insult me and that he can't fight with her. I told him that I didn't ask him to fight etc. And he was like you are giving me stress now and i won't tolerate such behavior again and end it the next time something like this happens. I was like please do it now because I feel insulted. We fought a lot and then we brokeup.

The next morning me told me that he hates me and can't live without me at all and asked me to meet him and I was like you still want to meet me after the breakup? He was like I didn't know this was a 100% breakup.

He didn't message me after that.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You never know one day he might come back on his horse

• But should I even take him back lol?

• Well you put in a lot of time with him I dont like him calling you a bitch in front of everyone. You can take it slow again with the one strike and your out rule but is all this pain really worth It? You will have to decide

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go back to him, each time you asked him to confront his friend for disrespecting your relationship, he couldn't do that.. But he could tell you his girlfriend the one he's with, that you are making him sick and he's gonna leave you, if you don't leave him alone about his best friend being rude... SMH.. You are a glutten for punishment if you go back