It feels like there's no hope.

hey alright well me and my girl been going out for a year.. we had good memories. and some bad... the bad memories consists of us just arguing.. we never argued in the beginning but as time progressed the arguments got worse and it would be a daily thing. at first I though it was both out faults but in reality every argument was because of me. I always thought their was something wrong but their wasn't . she would always say sorry or end up crying at first I would always drop it when she cried. but then it got to the point were ill just say stop criying. as time progresses the argument got worse and ended up me saying hurtful things and /or break up. two weeks ago we broke up almost everyday and got back together. until she finally said she does not wanna be in a relationship. she says I love you you will always have my heart, she tells me she wants to befriends and says I don't want you out my life. she says she needs space now. at first she sais she does not know if she wants to be back but I kept calling her begging for her back and sometimes ended up crying. I would say alright ill give you space a day ill past and ill call her and ask her questions calmly but she ends up getting irritated. she tells me I need to give her time and let her breath but as everyday it seems she won't come back and she end up saying it won't work out. I tell her please give me a second chance for I can show you I changed, she tells me she was always scared to make me upset cause she loves seeing me happy, she cries cause she says she hurting me but she's not trying to, she sometimes texts me saying I love you and thinking about you.. I don't know what happening but Tuesday she said I can come over.. and just hang out and ask if I can please not mention the break up or relationship. . all I want is that second chance to show her how much she means to me and how much I love her. besides the arguments we had very good times and I was her first.. she means a lot to me. I wrote her an I'm sorry poem and im going to give it to her Tuesday when I leave and ask her to read it when I leave ... it feels like there's no hope cause I bothered her so much this past week begging and crying for her to come back
It feels like there's no hope.
Add Opinion