Be honest, did my ex expect a response?

Now I've heard people tell me that questions can be asked implicitly, rather than explicitly with a question mark.

After 2 weeks of no contact, my ex sent me a text hoping I was Ok, that my studies were going well at that I was enjoying the sun.

Did she expect me to answer it?

Updates:
As you've probably guessed, I still love my ex and I do want her back... but I have no idea what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she did...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would an ex contact me 2 weeks after the break up?

• Show All
    • Yet again i dont know...

• What should I do... I want to be with her :(

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes she did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shit, fuck!!! What can I do... I was stupid and confused, I didn't know she wanted me to :(

• Show All
    • What should I do?

She's incredibly shy and it probably took her a lot of guts to send the message. Unless she asked a close friend to do it, like she did before when we're first dating.

I doubt she'll send another text I mean, especially since I didn't answer.

I do want her back, but I dont know if she does...

• maybe call her and ask her on a date... and explain what you feel and yeah...

• Why did you break up? Did she cheat on you?

0|0
    0|0
    • She broke up with me, and no she didn't cheat on me.

• Okay, just reply back then. If she's reaching out, she'll take you back. Go for it 😊

• Yes, she did

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck... What can I do if I didn't respond? I had no idea she expected me to answer because I'm dumb and I didn't see a question mark!!

• You could tell her you were busy and forgot to reply?

• Yes. I would have l.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she did. She wanted to open the doors to communication again. Did you reply?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I didnt!! :( I didn't know, I didn't feel as if she did because there was no question mark. What can I do :(!!

What Guys Said 2

• i guess so... better respond her dude... she was nice 2 u, don't ignore her...

just a ":-)" would b enough in my opinion :-)

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes, she was reaching out

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck man... I didn't reply. I didn't think she wanted me to at the time because she didn't put a question mark!!

• Show All
    • So I sent a nice text to her yesterday (finally)

I didn't ask any questions at all. If you want me to copy/paste it I will.

I haven't heard from her yet, which is expected.

• Good luck mate, keep positive

Loading... ;