How would you feel if someone broke up with you this way?

Just simply sent this old song to you with "Sorry" and spring is just about over...

• I can live with that
  • Thats terrible

53

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve what most-every girl, and every woman deserves without exception; There aren't even words for how childish and stupid this was. But if it makes you feel any more secure in the matter, you weren't with a man to begin with, that was just some confused little boy, boys rarely know what to do with a lady once they're together.
    ... But now! Well now you just go out, pretty much anywhere, hell, smile if you'd like, you just lost well over 100+ pounds in a single day, I'd call that an accomplishment if anything. You dress casually as you would any other time, nothing to impress, be you, be comfortable, and you find yourself a real MAN to respect and adore you just as you deserve. I'm positive there are countless out there. (I'm fully aware that it's odd to say, especially to a stranger online, and yet I type) all of this, well, this much, this much I can promise you without knowing a damn thing about you.
    ... Although if I had the misfortune of having to see you react to this nonsensical coward's version of a breakup, I'm sure I'd want to knock out that little manchild on principle, and take you out for a drink or something, just to make damn sure you were treated properly. As you should be. Corse-correct hun, you deserve a man now, after all, I'm sure there are about a thousand of them vying for your attention. ='P
    ... I really hope that my little bit of truth made you feel more than just a little bit better. =')

• Hey man... Im a guy.. but you made a lot of sense so MHO

What Girls Said 5

• It just shows a complete lack of respect? Like that person doesn't respect you enough to give you a proper explanation or say it to your face. I hope this hasn't happened to you or anyone.

• Terrible. Just terrible

• I'd feel stupid and like it was a bad joke almost. I'd rather have someone just be upfront with me about it.

• Thats just terrible... but it is a good song :P

• Thats terrible

What Guys Said 2

• Oh that is cruel

• Dude fuck that shit of go off