How to get your ex back?

Updates:
i miss him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't even go down that road. Even if you're successful, you'll only succeed in remembering why you broke up before. Neither the euphoria nor the relationship will last long.

3|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He's called "ex" for a reason. That reason being: things didn't work out before. What makes you think they will this time?

2|0
    0|0
    • thinggs didn't wrk because we we're not ready for a Relationship...

• Tell you what, go about your daily life for a month, doing what you do: going to school, chilling with friends and see if you still feel that way.

• Attack him with a machete and make him the offer of everlasting love or castration.

1|1
    0|0
  • is he interested in getting back 2 u as well?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Girl, move on. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better. I feel like everything happens for a reason. I feel like the break up happened for a reason meaning you shouldn't get back together. Yes I know you miss him. But you won't miss him forever. How long have you guys been broken up?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't bother going down that road, I would just do what you normally do and just move on. Don't pay him any attention just do you. I've gotten back with an ex before it was dumbest mistake I ever made, don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Song him a song

0|0
    0|0