How to get your ex back?

i miss him...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't even go down that road. Even if you're successful, you'll only succeed in remembering why you broke up before. Neither the euphoria nor the relationship will last long.

What Guys Said 3

• He's called "ex" for a reason. That reason being: things didn't work out before. What makes you think they will this time?

• thinggs didn't wrk because we we're not ready for a Relationship...

• Tell you what, go about your daily life for a month, doing what you do: going to school, chilling with friends and see if you still feel that way.

• Attack him with a machete and make him the offer of everlasting love or castration.

• is he interested in getting back 2 u as well?

What Girls Said 3

• Girl, move on. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better. I feel like everything happens for a reason. I feel like the break up happened for a reason meaning you shouldn't get back together. Yes I know you miss him. But you won't miss him forever. How long have you guys been broken up?

• I wouldn't bother going down that road, I would just do what you normally do and just move on. Don't pay him any attention just do you. I've gotten back with an ex before it was dumbest mistake I ever made, don't do it.

• Song him a song