Broke up with boyfriend?

I don't know I broke up with my boyfriend because he wanted To share me with his friends?
broke up with boyfriend?

59

Most Helpful Girl

• A picture of you was totally irrelevant?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• Wow your fourteen, you're really beautiful! <3 Okay defiantly don't stay in touch with your ex boyfriend, delete his number and everything else. Its disgusting that he is even asked you that, he really can't use you like a object because trust me your much more than that. You defiantly made the right choice! good on you girl! :) Also promise me you will never be with someone who doesn't treat you like that because your better than that. Hope you have a better experience with your relationships with men, anyway best of luck xX :D

• great smile for a 14 year old, But you made a good choice. I know that you may love him. but trust me. thats just weird AF

• What's your question?

• That's not okay to share you. You're not an object that can be shared. Good job