Broke up with boyfriend?

I don't know I broke up with my boyfriend because he wanted To share me with his friends?
broke up with boyfriend?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what the picture has to do with the question, but I think you made the right decision to break up with him if he wanted to share you. That's not the actions of a guy that cares for you, that's the actions of a guy that likes how you make him feel, but doesn't like you as an individual person with your own feelings and needs.

Breaking up was the right thing to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow your fourteen, you're really beautiful! <3 Okay defiantly don't stay in touch with your ex boyfriend, delete his number and everything else. Its disgusting that he is even asked you that, he really can't use you like a object because trust me your much more than that. You defiantly made the right choice! good on you girl! :) Also promise me you will never be with someone who doesn't treat you like that because your better than that. Hope you have a better experience with your relationships with men, anyway best of luck xX :D