Why did my ex initiate contact with me, but is not replying to my text?

She sent me a text and I thought that it didn't expect a response at the time. I realised that it did and I answered a week later.

She hasn't answered me.

I sent it at 7 pm GMT so she's definitely asleep now...

Why would she contact me hoping I'm Ok only to ignore my text?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you reply after a week? She's probably not going to reply/stall it a lot

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't think she wanted a response... But after a while I realised she did and it took a lot of guts to answer it.

Most Helpful Guy

• w8 a min... did she mention yer name in yer text or just some "how r u doing"? because if the latte happened... then chances r she send it by mistake basicaly...;-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE