You fucked up with your partner... Get a second shot months later.. take it or leave it?

Just asking yes or no... the relationship ended because you fucked up ( wasn't cheating )..
Clean slate? Or too much water under the bridge?

Just actually what do people think they would do?
Not a question about offering advice, just their opinion

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if I got a second chance with my ex-boyfriend, which I would probably be ok with it, I would give it another shot. Call me stupid, but I really do love him still and if he wants to try again I'll make sure to be a better person than what I was before.

What Girls Said 2

• leave it better than save

• Depends on the situation for real. I would give it another shot.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how long you've been in a relationship before you two broke up. If it was a long relationship ( like 1 year+), I'd take it since mistakes happen afterall ( if it's not cheating). But if t was short ( 3-4 months) I'd say no since it was probably her just coming out of the infatuation stage.

• It honestly depends on how you "fucked up".

• Just did enough things wrong for the other party to have doubts about you and call it off

• I don't think I've ever messed up that badly, so good question. It depends on whether I can retry in good conscience.

• Honest, nice

• Women are easily replaced, I'd leave it.

• I'd take the second chance.

• Positive response , good to see you would take the opportunity