Do I tell my boyfriend?

I was at a party the other night and the guests were made fully aware I had a boyfriend. However, a guy liked me and tried to take advantage of me because i had a little bit too much to drink... he tried to kiss me and I lent in just to play mind games because he tried to take advantage even though I had a boyfriend and although it was a bad move WE DID NOT KISS. But the point of this is i feel bad on my boyfriend and I don't know whether or not i should tell him?

what would you do?

• tell him.
  • dont tell him.
I told him! My boyfriend is my world and I needed to tell him.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i feel you should tell him and he should beat the shit out of that crap bloody hell

What Guys Said 6

• Having read some of the previous opinions, maybe this is a lesson not to have too much alcohol EVER. This situation could have ended much worse for you! Nobody NEEDS alcohol to enjoy themselves. Reality is actually more enjoyable than viewing a party through a fog of alcohol fumes.
    I cannot advise you which way to turn. You have rather backed yourself into a corner. Do you tell him and risk a break-up? Or might he learn from someone else and jump straight away to the wrong conclusion.
    I don't envy you one bit, but I do hope it works out OK!
    Take care and stay safe!

• Honestly you should feel bad, playing mind games with someone when you have a boyfriend cries that you're an attention whore. Even though the guy was in the wrong, you played mind games and led him on instead of sternly telling him to basically fuck off. You probably feel bad because you enjoyed "messing" with the guy's head and the attention you received.

• I told him to fuck off more than once and even when he groped me and kept mithering me... i told him to fuck off

• Then you still let him kiss you? After the first time you said fuck off why didn't you just get up and walk away? That's when I do when someone is annoyng the shit out of me, instead of punching them in the face.

So the fact that you said fuck off, did not walk away and what seems like you allowing him to kiss you. Yeah those are all signs you're an attention whore and liked what the other guy was doing.

• Actually, I DID NOT KISS HIM OR LET HIM KISS ME. and when I'm backed in a corner and he wouldn't let me move

• What is the point of telling him? So that you feel better. Does it make your boyfriend feel better? Does it help your relationship? Tell him. . . but only if you want to end the relationship.

• I'd personally tell him, rather then if he found out from someone who thought you did, just to make him aware that it did happen and you didn't kiss the guy and that you actually walked off, don't feel bad lass if nothing happened :)

• You make a really good point. But I feel bad for the leaning in part...

• Just be truthful with your boyfriend, its the best you can do and i'm sure he will understand, the important thing is you didn't commit, he can't break up with you for something that didn't happen and of all people you are the one he should believe, ask him to go with you next time, unfortunately there are people like that, it happened not a week ago when i was out with two female friends, one guy kept grabbing her and such and trying to make her dance, i was at the toilet at the time so didn't know until i got back, by that point he had called her a slag, my other friend ugly and slapped her, and was in the process of walking away as i got back, unfortunately i wasn't there to help and i apologized, they forgave me, but it still annoys me that it's like that for women, it's a bit stupid really.

Just give him the truth, the whole truth and i'm sure you'll be a okay, better to hear it from you then someone who didn't see it all, Good luck :)

• If something is bothering you, then you should definitely share it and discuss it. Seriously, life is just so much more easier that way.

• Yes of course, the more honest you are about the situation, the more he'd understand. Plus ask him to kick the guy's ass for trying to take advantage of you.

• Fair enough, I tell him everything anyway so he'd want me to tell him this.

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing to tell tbh. It would be something worth telling if you HAD kissed. Just ignore it and move on, also don't let it happen again at all.

• I don't want it too, but I feel bad. I don't want to ruin or break things off because I really do love him.

• i think its better to tell him the truth

• If your bf is understanding, then you should. Otherwise, it is an accomplished fact. If your bf is very jealous of you then you shouldn't.