Have you ever dumped your gf/bf because you got bored of them?

Let's say sex was great and often, that you've been together for more then a year, that there weren't any major fights and that you were madly in love with them before you got bored? If you did, was it because your partner changed or you changed or why?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have never done that. Boredom is a problem that can occur in any relationship. Think about people who have been married for 40 years! When you have a problem in a relationship, you talk about it, you make some decisions about what to do, and then you stand side-by-side and you implement them. . . and your relationship gets even stronger. That requires two people who are dedicated to making their relationship work.

What Guys Said 1

• nope and never
    maybe little bit more understanding will get through boring time

What Girls Said 4

• I did but I regretted it and got back with him. It was years ago though, and I was so immature.

• Well, it happened to me so I can relate. Pay attention to your mate's actions. If they are beginning to treat you as if you are invaluable or showing you that they do not care about your feelings then run as fast as you can. You are in for a quick doom to your heart.
    I never broke up with anyone because of boredom. It was always a mutual agreement or the person might have broke it off. One person told me that they broke it off because it wasn't the same anymore and I changed. But, we were both accusing each other of changing.

• i did it once but i guess i was too young but he was a good guy my family were mad at me when i broke up with him oh well he still talk to my family but now he is engaged every year he calls me for my bday

• Pretty much my excuse every time