Girls, How can I stop feeling sad?

I've been sad since Sunday night and I can't seem to shake it off. I was supposed to hang out with my ex that night but he took too long to come over and I fell asleep. I can go for a while without talking to him but then other times I miss him like crazy and miss how he used to put me first, before his friends. He stopped doing this a long time ago and that's one of the reasons why we broke up. I'm trying to move on to others but I haven't found anyone I clicked with. We've been broken up for almost 3 months but talk consistently. My mood gets so low and I get so tired and unmotivated. Need to find a way out of this slump :(

5

Most Helpful Girl

• stop talk to him that is not healthy for u try to stay busy find a new hobby or hang out with friends go to dance i know it's not easy i know how u feel i been there u think he is the only guy in the world but u will be fine u are young and pretty someday u will find the right guy for u xoxo

What Girls Said 4

• You just need to do whatever you have to do to move on. Stopping any contact with him would be advisable.

• Cut him our of life and focus on making yourself happy without him

• Don't make plans to hang out with him. It's just gonna make it so much harder to get over him. The best thing you can do is cut off contact with him until all of your feelings have completely disappeared. I know it will be hard, but just try to distract yourself with other things. Make plans with friends, go to the gym, some sort of activity that will keep your mind off him. It's not the best idea to keep in touch, you're just torturing yourself. Good luck :)

• I'm in your same boat. Cut the cord if you're strong enough. I'm pathetic and have a hard time doing that, so I have to wait until the guy cuts me off completely. And that does no good for the self-esteem...