My gf of a year is messaging another man. She says its all friendly and that they are joking but I don't k what to do. He is married and unhappy. idk?

It all started about a month ago. my gf told me she thought a guy that comes to our work was attractive. well one day i woke up to the sound of her messaging him. I watched for almost two hours as I held back my sorrow. I eventually seen her say something pertaining to our sexual life, then she told him she was miserable and didn't feel like she was in a relationship with me. I got up and went to her computer and started looking through her messages and found where he had said things like, "I smile when I think about you" and she replied "me too, but about you." well this went on and I find where he tells her to come see him sometime and she responds with, I will when I go to the liquor store, I'll stop by so nobody will know. I was broke after this, I started packing my stuff and she came out and asked what was wrong and I told her. She froze and just looked at me with a deer in headlights look. she started to say it was all jokes and didn't mean anything. She started crying and I believed her. I unpacked my stuff and we made up and were happy. then I seen her messaging him again and I read through them again, she is telling him that I found out and she is going to start deleting her messages and "I made it out like joking nonsense" was what she said about what she told me. they go on and she tells me she has quit talking to him and will not anymore. while she is talking to him, I can literally see his name on her phone where she is messaging him. I love her and I don't know what to do, I tried talking to her and it just won't work. but if she didn't want me here why did she convince me to stay when i was trying to leave?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is odd that she told this guy she was unhappy. That is a bit too friendly for me. I think you should leave her and take a break from it. There is a huge difference between platonic conversations and intimate ones. This to me seems intimate since she made the comment about smiling about him and telling this guy personal information about your relationship with her. I think you should also mention that if she has an issue within the relationship, she needs to talk to you directly about it not go and tell others. If you don't want to leave, tell her she needs to stop contacting him and to block him on whatever she is using to contact him on right in front of your eyes. If she eventually unblocks him and continues to talk to him then you can justifiably leave which is what I would do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Your making excuses for her actions. You already know she's got feelings for someone else. If you want things to work on. You need to talk to her, and tell her why things aren't working between you two. There's got to be something that's missing, that she likes with him. What is that? Is it, how he treats her, what's the feelings she's got with that guy, that she doesn't have with you. You've got to get down to the brass tax, cut and dry, and figure out if you can work out your issues, she's got. Because there's always something that drives us away from who we care about, and who where committed to.

• th07.deviantart.net/.../...nishmansinh-d4k9lbi.jpg

Leave her. She just wants to keep you around as the main piece and him on the side. She can't have him fully because he is married. Grow some balls and drop that dead weight.

• DUMP HER
    Dump.. her
    If you can't dump her.. do the same and talk to another girl so you won't feel bad about yourself

• It's never just "All friendly".

• Don't play the fool! Get out of their!

• She told him that she explained what happened as a joke hmm that mean she lied when she said its joke. Every message you read it was true wasn't joke and she's s lier. You have 2 choise. 1 give her ultimatum leave this shit or I will go. Or just move on leave her sounds like she will cheat soon or later I think it's better to left her. Your choise