How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend broke up about 3 weeks ago and a week later he started hanging out with another girl that I know likes him. Well I recently saw him and he was really affectionate with me and I told him we couldn't do anything because that girl likes him but he said he didn't care. So I
slept with him. He told me that he didn't want a relationship with this other girl he just wants to sleep with her but he said that he missed me. We were dating for over a
year and we lived together. How do I win him back before he actually gains feelings for this other girl?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... i guess he should consider the fact that he cannot have casual sex with the other girl... otherwise, u cannot do much :-/

• What do you mean by that?

What Guys Said 1

• Why in the world would you want to do that?

What Girls Said 2

• You deserve better. He already disrespect you by telling you he wants to sleep with the other girl sexually. He pretty much still wants you but wants to have the other girl too on the side if it doesn't work out. He wants to play the field.

• Ex's are ex's for a reason...
    They are the example of false love