My bf broke up with me because I prev at other guys?

ok so i told him a while ago i do fantasize about people but then today he was asking me about it and i said i hardly ever do and all this kind of stuff then he got cut and said he doesn't want to be with me because i like to prev and fanstize but come on every one does that? and then he goes on about he doesn't think about other girls and all that and now im really angry and hurt?

I would be hurt to if he did this but its not my fault? and its also hard because im a sex addict and iv never cheated on him and i dont lie

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone fantasizes about other people. A lot of people misunderstand what monogamy is.

Monogamy is a choice to be with one person. Biologically, we are not meant to be monogamous, we're meant to procreate. Being monogamous is a social and moral choice. It doesn't eliminate our desire to want to have sex with other people, we just override it and choose to stay with one person.

Let him go, he doesn't sound worth the time if that's how he's gonna be.

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree with all these people saying ''Everyone does that!''... I never knew that they personally know everyone in the world, wow! That's pretty cool.

They must read minds :O.

As long as you're not constantly thinking/fantasizing about other guys, and don't plan on acting on that fantasy it's alright.

• Not everyone fantasizes about other people they aren't dating.

• Everyone does it but no needed to tell him about it idiot... lol

• yeah but im honest and tell him what i feel and i answer his questions truthfully

• Ya... but not everyone does it...

• he his hurt for sure. you're crazy to tell him that

• Everyone does that, your boyfriend included. He's just being an insecure little douche.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone fantasizes!

• Not everyone does that.. I'd be hurt too if my bf told me he was fantasizing about other girls

• Everyone does that. If he broke up with you because of it, he obviously wasn't very serious about your relationship.

• U sound messedup girl. When you're in a relationship u don't fantasize about other guys dicks alright.