Do you still have any feelings for your first love?

The question is simple; do you have feelings (any romantic feelings at all) for your first love?
By first love I mean the first person you LOVED, not your boyfriend from 5th grade

• Yes, I'll always love them a little
    Vote A
  • No, not at all.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Fifty years later, yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose no but she is dead so, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, negative feelings that I desire to vanish eventually.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I still have feelings for her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• After being caught up in all of the dates that I have had since him, I honestly don't feel much anymore. I will always remember him, but my desire to be with him has decreased drastically. A year after we broke up and I had seen a couple of other guys I did miss him, but it's finally wore off. I thought it never would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if hate counts as a feeling.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't have anymore feelings for my first love. I honestly don't know what I saw in him. But whatever I saw I don't see it anymore at all. I just got tired of being treated like dirt and I just cut him off. I don't want anything else to do with him. Can't believe all the hurt and damage he put me through.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. But not good feelings lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did, I still do, and I always will.. I married him. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • NOOO goodness what was I thinking

0|0
    0|0
  • What feelings? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't stand him and all the hell he put me through. I know I didn't have to. stay as long as I did. I wasn't trying to change him, though I wish he would for his sakes and our child's. But karma's a real b. tch

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused about how I feel about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's called regret

0|0
    0|0
  • I have feelings, but not good ones. He treated me so bad that I still feel a wave of discomfort when I see him

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;