This girl hurt me, 5 years ago I lost my weight etc now would it be wrong if I date her again just to hurt her back?

i have some feelings for her still but I don't know, i think regularly about what she did to me

79

Most Helpful Girl

• This is all a sign you aren't over her or the hurt.

A long with the load of your weight she should have been dropped too.

She doesn't deserve any bit of attention you have to offer.
    let the experience you had just be an experience.
    We all get hurt.

What Girls Said 6

• Best revenge is to have the best life possible without her. If she's looking, she'll see how much she messed up by hurting you so long ago. No extra energy from your end needed.

• Will that make you feel better? You'd be just bad as she is.

Just move on and use your newfound attractiveness to get yourself a relationship.

• You're better than that. Let it go and find someone you can be happy with... don't waste your time.

• 5 years you should have gotten over that and crushed on other girls -.- why are you holding onto what she have done?

• Yeah its wrong. Just go on about your life. No need to get revenge. The best revenge is happiness

• In all honesty, it depends on what she did to you.. so what did she do?

What Guys Said 9

• still holding a grudge after 5 years? u should 4get bout her bro... better find some other girl instead ;-)

• It's wrong, just let it be...
    It's a childish game and it's bad karma...
    Better revenge is being with someone she can't compete with

• Sounds like a huge waste of time. To get into a relationship just to hurt someone is just proving how hurt you are and is just putting you on their level when you should do your best to be a better person. The best way to get back at her is to simply find someone else that genuinely makes you happy.

• You're just gonna end up hurting yourself, not her. Don't be stupid, just forget about it and find someone else.

• The best revenge is to live well. Nuts deep in a bevy of cuties.

• If you did that you'd be just as bad as her.

• I'm not sure I understand your question.

• I SAY GO FOR IT. NOTHING SWEETER THAN SEEING A FEMALE CRY.

• How she hurtled you in what way?