How do I leave someone?

The guy I've been involved with has cheated on me numerous times, and I'll get really pissed off and leave him for a little bit but saying bye - it's gotten to the point where it doesn't mean anything because I always go back. I'll have times where I'm idle and I'll look at his pics and start thinking about what could be, and I know that's not good. I just wish I could rip the feelings out and burn them and move on but it's so hard! What can I do to become strong enough to leave? I'm 21, he's 27 and I don't want the best years of my life wasted on him.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Write a letter about all the shitty things he's done to you and why he's not a good person. Post it where you'd see it every day.

2) You break up with him once again and then BURN/give away every memento that would remind you of him so that you might not be compelled to forgive him.

Block him on all social media and ignore him if he tries to talk to you.

3) Move on, whether that means going out with friends, enjoying your time alone, or finding someone else on a dating site.

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't love you because he cheated on you plenty of time. I can relate because I've been cheated on so many times that it seems like love hates me. You deserved so much more than him. You're still very young and you deserve a guy who will appreciate you, respect you, trust you and love you will all his heart. I hope you can let go and move on. There are plenty of people here that can help you through it and that includes myself.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to be strong. Delete everything that reminds you of him. Cold turkey. Do not even look at photos. Delete all. He is abusing you. Cheating is a form of abuse to me. He keeps lying, and hiding stuff. If he did it more than once he will never stop. You obviously love him way more than he loves you.