Should I let my boyfriend go?

I am not doing this because I don't love him anymore. I don't have a new guy or I never cheated. It just hurts everytime I go to sleep thinking if we could really be together. I love him so much but I should not be too selfish to give him the freedom that he deserves. I treasure much those moments we are together, those funny pictures we had on Skype, video chats, drama and other sort of sweet moments. We are not yet both well financed, we can't yet visit each other and I know it takes a lot of years to wait. I live in Philippines and he live too far in Netherland. :( we are both 20 and still have to do a lot of things in life. I don't even know if we are really for each other. And I know it hurts so much when time would come I find him with a new girlfriend. :'(
He is so special to me, he is the only person who made me move on from my jerk ex and makes me confident about myself.

But I am not sure if I can do the promise :'( , if i can go to netherland with him. my parents won't even support to whatever I want in life. I dont have the money yet. I will miss him so much. He is the only person who makes me smile from my chaotic family, some fake friends. I know he is the person who is true and really care for me. I can't imagine life without him and it is another days to bare the pain... :(
But then again, I cannot be selfish and I always want the BEST for Him...

"Is it time to let him go?"

Should I let my boyfriend go?

• Let Him Go, It is good for the both of you!
  • Never Let Him Go, Continue Fighting!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to decide if you're really willing to make a drastic life change and move to a whole different country to be with him. This does work out in relationships in some cases, but there is always the possibility that something better will come if you let him go and move on with your life. It is a very big decision that you are awfully young to make. I could guarantee you that you would find someone else to replace him in your country too, but the choice is ultimately yours and I believe that if it is in the stars, it will happen for you.

What Guys Said 2

• i think you should try your hardest to be with him but you need to get your finances together first while you do it.

• It seems like you care about him a lot so I would not let him go. Maybe he can help you raise enough money to go be with him

What Girls Said 2

• How about you tell him how you feel? Maybe he has doubts to, worries since this is a big decision. Just talk to him and together u will find a solution

• Don't let go! It will be really hard but once you'll finally be with him, it will be all worth it!