I checked my ex in facebook I felt upset and missed her is that mean I'm not over her?

I checked her then when I saw her I remember the past with her we was happy and in love but now we are separated I dont really care since I'm the one who left. But is that mean I'm not done with her?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you are not

• But she called me around 10 times to fix the things but I refused. Even with this I'm not over her?

What Girls Said 3

• So let me clarify your question- you looked her up on facebook and were sad? What was it that you didn't care about?

• Not really sad but my mind took me to the past we was happy but now we are separated. I felt upset in that moment and I messed these moments. I mean I dont really care about her but its only today when I saw her pic I felt that. Also she called me around 10 times to come back to me but I refused.

• yes it means you didn't get over with her yet.. that's why its not really good to check ex's after break up if you really wanna move on.. give yourself more time to heal..

• She's an ex for a reason , I have seen me exes Facebook page. And my ex husband face book page and I was marries 9 years ,,, It does nothing for me . They're an ex for a reason. Yeah memories may come up , But remember the bad memories., I will pass.

• Yeah when I remember why she become my ex I forget to think about her and I feel happy that I left her. Thanks anyway

What Guys Said 0