Is it bad to ask a guy this question? On a scale from 1-10, how much do you want to move on from me?

I am in a relationship limbo with my ex. He lives in another state and broke up 6 months ago because of the distance. For the last 10 weeks we have been talking again, have seen each other once, but we are hesitant to jump in because both of us are unsure if either one of us wants to move. Because of that we are saying that we should see other people. I know this is best but part of me don't want to. I think that it would be easier for me to move on if I know where he stands in the situation.

• Yes to asking the question
  • No to asking the question

11

What Guys Said 1

• I've been asked that question before. It's a potential hurtful question cause you might not like the answer so be prepared if you don't get the answer you hoped to hear

• I think I am somewhat prepared for whatever the answer is. Just tired of being in limbo I'm thinking. Either he wants me or he doesn't right? Can it be that simple?

What Girls Said 1

• Seems a bit weird.