I still miss my ex boyfriend?

We broke up 2 months ago and when i saw him added new female friends, i still wondering jealously. Its a mix of pain, jelousy, missing him and kinda feeling bitter of maybe i was just another one for him while he was the one for me... I thought i was ok, but after a night out, i was just filled with emptiness and missed him terribly.

Pls say something to me

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... the heart has a mind of it's own and knows wants what it wants, sometimes we don't get a say we can only feel what we feel and try our best to deal with it... seems you have not yet moved on, but that is purely because you have not accepted the break up and that this relationship has finished that's why you are holding on.

You need to accept that it's over and let go.. only then will things begin to look different and get easier with time, but if you live in denial it will only create more bad feelings inside of you... as hard as it may be for your own sanity, let it go.

What Guys Said 2

• It's okay to miss a guy who needs you even after the break up. But since it's evident that he had moved on, there's no point of thinking about him all the time. Get into a courtship with a new guy who understands you and more importantly, "loves" you. I know it's so hard to handles those feelings of missing and jealousy when he's with other girls but, trust me, you'll forget him some day as time passes by. As they say, time heals all the wounds, it'd definitely heal the pain you're goin through right now. Add some new guys in Facebook or here or okcupid and go on some dates. Good luck :)

• I still miss my ex from 2 years ago, she moved in with a guy she met a few weeks after we broke up. House, dog, jobs, everything. I am dating some now, but I still miss her from time to time... so all I can say is move on, I filled my time with as much work as possible at first. it keeps me busy, active and brings in more money!

What Girls Said 1

• All I can say is that most people have gone through that at some point, and that it DOES get better with time.