Should I give him another chance?

So I broke up with my boyfriend and we were living together. He had a problem with talking to other girls on the internet and hiding it from me when all I asked him was to be honest with me. So we talked and he wants me to come home and he said I can have access to all his stuff. Should I stay away or give him a chance?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• if he says u can have access 2 all his stuff... that means he's "clear" now basically./... and he ain't have nothing 2 hide...:-)

• It's literally been one day since we broke up. he's clear as the girls are gone so it's safe for him?

• yeah... seems clear now :-)

What Guys Said 1

• everybody should have a second chance
    but on your case, you should give BIG NOTES if he wanna go back with you.
    nothing to hide or something else that not lead to cheating.
    its all your choice
    think bout it again and again

• I should think about being with someone who has nothing to hide or being with someone else thats not wanting to cheat?

What Girls Said 3

• Online cheating is still a cheating. It means he finds in them some things he doesn't find in you. You are not enough for him. You shouldn't give him another chance in my opinion. I've been there too and I gave him plenty of chances, but then he dumped because he got bored. The very same day he dumped me he added back his online girls and continued doing what he was doing before. I hope he's having a time of his life, pathetic asshole!

• Yeah he keeps saying that he's not going to talk to them and blah blah blah but I strongly feel like it's going to be the same shit. It's just so hard for me to let him go.

• I agree

• I dated a guy exactly like this. I gave him 3 chances and he never really did change. It was a bad habit. If you could deal with it maturely as in accepting him flirting with other girls, knowing it would not lead to physically cheating then go give him another chance. But I didn't cause it just shows how the trust can be broken again later on.

• Give him a chance. But he's on thin ice if he betrays your trust even one more time ditch him.