How did you deal with your breakup?

I drink everyday, it hurts. We broke up in February this year. I was wondering if it's still normal that I'm hurting?

And how did you cope with your breakup?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• i have only one fact u might no see it again... if he feel same like u it means u both truly loves each other still , but u both trying to be stubborn mind about it , fix thing out together could be the best solution what ur heart loves it , dont listen to who telling u move on change ur mood , meet friends all this just crap u will find they post it anywhere same words same what of pushing u to be away more from him , we r here to fix between each other and heal our hearts not to confirm the break up by few idiots they never live in ur story but u who lived it... dear do the right and see if there was a chance of fixing will be the best choice but if no way so just drop it all out ur mind but try first try ! dont give up.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry to hear that..
    Well. don't be hard on yourself
    We're humans so we NEED to be sad.. and to cry.. to be heartbroken..
    You ain't the only one
    It will take some time to heal
    But remember this:
    Once someone gets out of your life.. That's because he's making a room for someone else..

• loong and relax sleeep

• Don't drink! Please don't drink. I've dealt with my breakup by shedding tears for a week every time before I went to sleep. But life is too short for you to ruin because of a single person. This is the first and last life you'll have and whoever you broke up with is NOT worthy of you ruining it. Please, contact me if you need someone to talk to. It always helps.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course it's normal. try the no contact rule, then take as much time for yourself as you need. Pamper yourself and do things that make you happy. Remember, this too shall pass.

• It is normal. I just got off of a break up too. I couldn't eat, or sleep. I keep thinking of him, wondering what he's doing. Drinking makes you happy temporary. But if you really want to get over it you might need some closure from him, or just try to go out with friends, vent, and talk it out. Time will help heal you, it's hard but slowly you will realize you deserve better.

• I am currently going though a divorce after 8 years. It is normal to hurt, but you will not find anything that helps you heal in the bottom of a bottle. My soon to be ex is drinking A LOT and that is worrying me because it will all coming crashing down someday.
    The best advise I can give you as I am in the same situation is cry it out. Make a list of why it didn't work and refer back to that. Relax and do things you enjoy. And don't contact them.