Handling a situation with my ex girlfriend?

She phones me the other day after a month break up... fam issues. Talked to her briefly. Told her to to let me know if she needs anything (mistake out of habbit and maybe cuz i still love her). I said we can meet up next weekend too talk... she agreed. She then calls me basicly every say with her isues I dont caller back, for a bit, the next days she starts to get snappy saying you said you'd talk to me. She starts flippng out saying she just wants to be on good terms but needs an answer from me weather were meeting still or not, 5 days before hand... she had to plan other stuff with her family problems. Most of the poeple I talked to told me not to phone her back. I still wanted to but waited till she calmed down a bit. On Wednesday she left me a message this being the last one I received from her saying this is my last message. I'll be at the coffe shop from 1-2 on Sat, if you want to talk with me come by. I called her later that night.. rung once then went straight to voivemail. Then again the next day... she blocked me. So essentially she told me to come to the coffee shop, then blocked me so I couldnt contact her. I thing she's giving me an untimatum, come and talk or feel like a dick. Now a lot of my friends and fam are saying not to go, she can't break up with you then demand a meet up by not letting you contact her back. Then a couple of my buddies are telling me to just go and get it over with... go get clossure, you dont want to deal with her anymore. I do want to talk to her, but I want to do it under my terms. I left her a voicemail saying I can't meet tom because I have another commitment, let me know if you want to meet next week sometime. I dont nessisarly know what to do. If I go I feel like I went and she has all the power again and made all the decisions, but if I dont I feel like she won't contact me again. I'm pulling of the she broke up with me now you can talk to me if you want card, but I'm two sided cuz I wanna talk but under my control. help

11

What Girls Said 1

• Ditch her but If you really need closure then get it

What Guys Said 1

• Man, don't contact her again. Think, if you became good friends again or patched-up again, she'll will forever keep you bound in her terms and conditions. She's so pushy.