Guys, Guys: first thought (s) when you see your (hot) ex?

Assuming that she was gorgeous, you loved her deeply, wanted to marry her and that you two had insane chemistry and mind blowing sex... but she broke your heart and you moved on pretty quickly with a girl less than moderate who you are now in a long term relationship.

So you run into your ex after months of not seeing her or communicating with her. You've been apart for over a year. You see her and she looks hotter than ever and is dressed to kill. You are a pretty upstanding guy who respects women and commitment (I. e new gf). Sooo... what is your first thought or impulse when you see your ex? Do you want to rip her clothes off (like the good 'ol days), do you avoid or chat to her; do you think of the memories you shared or simply are indifferent and couldn't give a fcku?

Thanks all for the feedback! Question: I'm assuming your indifference and/or disgust/dislike/hatred is dependent on your ex's transgression?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw my ex from 5 years ago at 5K race last weekend. I moved out of state but recently moved back. It was really packed and most people were wearing sunglasses. I was about 25 feet behind her at the starting line w/ a ton of other runners. She was some other guy and they were joking/flirting around. I walked around from a different angle just make sure it was her. I saw a tattoo on her wrist which confirmed my suspicion. I then walked far away. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her (although a twisted part of me wanted her to notice e.

This girl really broke my heart. We only dated for 3 months... but she stopped talking to me and ran off with another guy with zero warning. Also I never went all the way with her although we did fool around a bit (finger banged her a few times). She kept making up excuses (it's too early, I'm having my period, etc). Truth is she just didn't want to do it with me. That put a dent my in my confidence. I since then met several other girls, including a one year relationship. However the old feeling in my gut sprung up. Anyway I was hoping she would look like shit... but unfortunately looked real good. I'm just relieved she didn't notice me.

• You obviously have always had feelings/love for her?

• to a real immature extent... yeah. However I think the feelings were more centered on hate/jealousy considering the fact I got suckered and friend zoned after 3 months of dating.

What Guys Said 15

• After a few months, I am comfortable with the decision to break up and no longer have any feelings for an ex. regardless of how she looks. I've learned that there are bigger issues than looks with her... so I'm not moved at all, even if she shows up nude!

I politely chat and then make an excuse and say 'see you again soon.'...

• Act indifferent but be prepared to get possibly harassed. Better looking women tend to get used to attention. If she no longer gets from you, she'll crave it. Funny how insecurities can work in these situations. She may not have any but by doing so you may create them. Have fun!

• my ex (though hot) is not hot to me anymore. so it doesn't matter if she looks killingly awesome. my first thought would not be really good at all. i will definitely remember the lesson i have learnt in the past and be happy to have my current girlfriend. the first statement in my mind would be;
    now who is the next victim.

• I've always been single and I never want to have an ex. I hate the thought of breaking up with someone I invested emotions into.

• I would be pissed and just avoid her.

• I would just try to get the booty again, but other than that, I wouldn't want any relations.

• Will Ignore her...
    if she approaches, then just normal conversation and we are on our ways...

• I would just avoid her and try to keep coversation to a minimum if she engaged me

• Honestly, i'd be indifferent

• Dude get rid of your ego Yoi probabaly aren't that great. If she broke my heart I don't care I'll approach her be nicer than ever acting like I don't give a fuck I'll look better than her to. Who cares.

• I will surprise if she she look too hot of cource but what after that? Nothing I will move like she's not there. And also I have new girl so nothing important.

• Damn. That bitch still be crazy. *cross the street*

• She's still a woman, ex or not

• I would show and tell her me n my Dick's gloomy world story.

• I can still see she's hot but because of what she did, she disgusts me.

• What if she apologised and tried to make up for hurting you?

• I'd look her right in the eye, tell her she means nothing to me and I don't believe the bullshit.