What are the signs that it is over?

What are some signs that a guy shows when it is over between the two of you? Sometimes they don't say it straight out. But what are their actions and subtle hints to tell you they don't want anything to do with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are a pussy:
    - They start avoiding you (seeing you, making plans w/you, talking to you, etc)
    - When you present them with a problem, they ignore it.
    - When you try to talk to them about the relationship, they have no interest in it.
    - When they don't respond to your attempts to communicate with them.
    - You find out that they have started entertaining advances from other women.

If they have some class (& are at least somewhat mature):
    - They tell you that they're not into the relationship, or they feel like it's run its course, etc
    - They suggest an open relationship or any variant of that.
    - They ask you if you see it going anywhere and seem very dejected at the possibility.

If you want to know if it's over, just ask them. Relationships end as soon as one person decides to stop working on them.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• They can't stand their partner's presence, they both know its coming to an end just like when they first had feelings for each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They try their best to avoid you, when you talk they try to keep it short (or if it's over text, they might not even respond at all), they don't start talking to you on their own accord, they don't ask you if you want to hang out, they'll seem irritated or annoyed etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they stop trying to make you laugh.. Or when they once could not wait to talk to you and now doesn't even seem to care if you ever spoke again...

1|0
    0|0
  • He will distance himself, be quiet around you, every thing that he loved about you will now result in a big irritation for him, when you say something innocent he will find a way to disagree with it, or if you try to get close he will move away, there are many signs that can't be missed, especially if you know him well and he acts out of character.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they play songs such as it's over or say goodbye or I said I loved you but I lied or on to the next one, when you're around.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;