Last message to disappearing man. We haven't spoken in weeks and I just need to send a "closure" message to him. Just for my sake?

I don't want to seem desperate or anything, but I just want that last message to mean that I'm moving on and that I hope his life is well. Both are absolutely true. Yes, I want him back, but truthfully, I don't know why he stopped being with me. Yeah, he could have just been in asshole in disguise or there really could have been something else more serious. I'm not really holding a grudge. I don't want my message to sound negative or that I expect him to feel guilty. I've had emotional reason why I backed away from someone and I hope they don't see me in a negative light. It's really hard for me to put words together the way I want which is why I asking others' opinion. Like I said, I just want a light-hearted, closure message.

Ideas?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely agree with @rollsroyce12345 If you want to write a letter to him, I actually don't think that's a bad idea, as it allows you to put your thoughts out you can look at and analyze. In addition, it can help you vent some hurt and/or anger by doing so. However, do not mail him or email him that letter, because like rollsroyce said, he probably won't even read it or won't interpret it as you intended.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, but it seems clear your ex has moved on and isn't spending any time wondering about you or your feelings. It's happened to me before, and it sucks, but saying or doing anything for this guy at this point would possibly make him resent you more.

Instead, write a letter to him you do not send, and let everything you want to say out in that letter. I think it will make you feel better while keeping your dignity. If you happen to see this guy sometime down the road, then you just smile, say hi and say you're glad he's well. That's the only closure statement you would need, and that shows him you're mature and have moved on as well.

Good luck,

• Thanks for agreeing with me. But lets add, there is no point her sending any form of message to her ex, because she will only be humiliating herself, to a person that doesn't care about her. People don't understand, when someone that doesn't care about you, and go past their house, sending them messages, you are really only hurting yourself. Its best just to move on with your life, with your head held high from the situation. and forgive them, and forgiveness is not for the person who hurt you, its for you, to let go of the past, so you can move forward, without any anger, bitterness and hurt.

• Hey guys! I really appreciate you guy's opinions and suggestions. I will take head and follow them since I am knew to the world of dating and relationships. You all sound very experienced and I thank you for your insight.

• You're very welcome, and again, I'm sorry you're hurting, but I promise you'll heal and by not wasting anymore time with this guy, you'll be able to move on and meet someone who truly appreciates you much more.

Good luck,

What Guys Said 3

• There is no need to send a closure message. He hasn't spoken to in weeks, which means he doesn't really care about you. Don't waste your time with someone that doesn't care about you. Every minute you spend obsessing about this person, is time wasted on something you could doing something that benefits you.

Don't chase people, that do so little for you. Work hard, be yourself, and so your own thing, and the right people will make an effort and stay in your life.

• Disappearing man are you the future Time traveler's wife

• awww so you do think about me :*

What Girls Said 0