I got called a creep and told she was going to go to the police WTF?

I met this girl a few years back on twitter she's from california (SF) and I'm form Canada (Vancouver).. I wasn't expecting anything out of it but just random tweet back n fourth. We started talking a lot and eventually everyday. after few months of talking she all of a sudden stopped and said she couldn't do it anymore we were supposed to meet that summer and it didn't happen. I respected her decision and let it be. Every so often I would get a email to see how I was and if I was dating anyone i would get 3 questions and then she would disappear. That went on for about 2 years. Then one day I get a message from her out of the blue and not expecting it, And she asked if she could call me. I said sure.. So this started up talking everyday again, And for the past few months all i've been hearing is how great I am and how she messed up and won't leave me hanging again. Me being me I bought into all that. She mentioned often she liked me and that she wants to see things progress. say things like I'm "perfect" and i would say nah.. far form it and her response would be "but you're perfect for me" we were finally supposed to meet again at the end of may in seattle which is like 2 hours away. she liked this guy before and it didn't work out. one of her exfriends on IG commented on his pic and she told me that she comm on his pic and she forgot she told me about him. and i asked why she was so concerned and asked who he was.. and she lied about the whole situation. I knew who he was and what was up with them because she told me before. So i was butt hurt she couldn't be truthful.. So now the fun stuff. She stopped talking to me blocked me on everything.. with out a reason. and i got a message to her the other day and i got a response back saying Leave me alone and she doesn't see it working out. i told her you can't just say that. then she goes you're creepy and I'm calling the cops. WTF Is this confusion as F?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• She is weird and you should have guessed that before. But take it from where you are now. Drop her completely. Don't answer her. Block her if necessary. And don't worry about the police. First, separate jurisdictions (across international borders, yet) and she has nothing on you. Unless there is something you have not told us. And as long as you totally avoid her from now on, even harassment would not be a good charge.

• Yeah I found it funny when she said that she was going to the police lol.. nothing else just what I told you. This just happen yesterday. Just trying to get other opinions on the matter. Thanks for your input!

What Girls Said 2

• Leave her alone. She doesn't really have a case against you (being that a restraining order is redundant in this case, there's already a whole country between you) so you don't have to worry about that. If she contacts you again in a few months, ignore it.

• Let me guess. She is super hot so you just COULDN'T stop when she first started acting weird.

Stop insisting and give up, she is messed up and propably doesn't want you at all. Move on

• Lol you're hilarious. I've moved on. I just dont get the fact she would say one thing and then do the complete opposite. she wasn't super hot.. her personality was.

• Sooo... you think it's hot when girl is indecisive and selfish?

Well she is propably crazy.

• Did I say that.. at the time when she was being sweet and caring her personality was awesome.

The indecisive and selfishness not so much that's when her personality was the worst I've ever incountered. For the x amount of months her and I were taking it was awesome. When she changed was when the guy on IG came about and she blamed me for not "trusting her"

What Guys Said 3

• she is a slag that is upset she got caught in her own lie. she was never going to do anything for or with you but take your attention.

• I agree. How do you forget one number? Remeber another one lol no loyalty. Thanks for the input

• Feminist.

they're like an avalanche. A single sound can create a disturbance.

• she's a catfish