Do you think my ex misses me? No contact for a week?

We broke up because he couldn't commit. He kept having the urge to flirt with random girls to boost his ego. He told me he miss me, and still wants me sexually exclusive but i told him no. Our last conversation was me telling him if his little sister dated a guy like him flirting with other women, and she's hurting would he be happy to see that. And I told him I hope he change to a better person one day. It's been a week of no contact after that. Do you think he's still think about me or miss me? We dated a year. We broke up 3 weeks ago.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably does, or eventually will... BUT... keep rolling with no contact. His feelings are no longer your concern. The sooner you learn that, the sooner YOU will move on.

What Guys Said 2

• i guess it's still eatly 2 tell...3 weeks r not much time 2 get over the break up basically...;-)

• Probably, but unless you fix the problems in the relationship it will continue to not work out.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know.

• I think a week is to early to tell. I would say give it more than a week. Perhaps a month or two.