Why do guys always go for the bad girls and then wonder why they get hurt?

And they friend zone all the nice girls! And then complain about being used and use their hormones as an excuse to get fat. Why do they do this?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I think a lot of guys don't know what they want. So they don't want to settle down when they get into a relationship they get caught up in the lust and fun and personality of the "bad girl" and than when she crushes their hearts they are hurt because they got caught up on the emotions and in the relationship without paying attention to what the situation truly was.

What Guys Said 3

• And guys wonder why girls do the same thing, drooling over bad boys and treating nice guys like they're poisonous.

• I've never had anyone to friend zone I don't what your talking about. all the nice girls I like "friend zone" me. Some people are not going to like you in that way. It's not about Being the bad or nice girl.

• I'm using FACTS

• So am I. It has nothing to do with categories or groupings. Some people just aren't attracted to others. If a nice girl I found attractive liked me I'd date her for sure. Pick the guys right for your personality. Everyone picks the wrong people.

• Did you get friendzoned?

• No, I'm observing and using FACTS

• Awww shit, it's the crazy facts person again.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's not gender specific. Both genders can go back to someone who was bad for them or might like someone who isn't good for them but due to circumstances. My ex just went back to his previous "girlfriend" (they dated for 3 years but were never official) and she broke his heart over and over again.. she's so bad for him and has a new guy every few weeks or months. I don't get it but I've realized I'm not even going to try cause you cannot really judge till you've been in that person's shoes. People like what they want and we can't change it even if it sucks.

You're still young. I'm sure the guys your age will grow up with age and mature. I didn't date in high school at all because a lot of the guy were simply too immature and didn't want relationships. At university it started to get better for me so hang in there.

• Well, girls do it too...

• I use my love of cheetos and hatred of the gym as my excuse, if you're gonna make fun of my fat ass know how I acquired it homie