Am I a bad guy?

So beginning of last year I met and fell in love with a girl for the first time. She however had a lot of baggage and was depressed. I spent the next 6-7 months spending all my time trying to keep her happy. In the process I became depressed myself. At the being if this year we broke up after a lot of fighting and her ex going crazy and messaging me and my mom. I almost had to get a restraining order on him. Now after two months of being broken up my ex's girlfriend (she's apparently gay now) tells me that I fucked up my ex bad, that I hacked into all her shit and now she's paranoid and wakes up at 3 because of nightmares of me. She also says I called her ex and he went to her house yesterday and they had to call the cops. I didn't do any of that. I got a bit desperate right after the break up for about a week and kept messaging her, I couldn't help it. But now she's saying I hacked ger shit, called her ex and am a monster who messed her up big time. She's the first woman I loved, I still care about her. What if I did mess her up? I mean I most have. She's with a girl now when before she was grossed out by gay couples.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She was broken well before you met her. She is damaged goods. I think you dodged a bullet by breaking up with her. You are not a bad guy. I say to block all contact with her and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you messed her up. She sounds like she has a whole other list of issues.

• Yeah. She was messed up before. I thought I could fix her. I guess you can't fix a broken person. They can only fix themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like her previous boyfriend before u messed her up. but she was prolly already crazy. never get involved with a crazy bitch

• Yeah. I'm never going to again.

• Na, I think she's fucked up and it's not your fault.

• Me too. I just feel bad.

• That points to you not being that bad, if you were, you wouldn't give a shit. lol