Do you keep pictures of your ex's?

Normal pictures? Sexy pictures? I don't see why anyone would, if one cared about them to begin with all it could do is bring up old pain to look at them.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep all my pictures, including those with my ex's, in an external hard drive meant for archives. That way I can keep it, while putting it out of sight and out of mind.

Those memories are a part of me and my life and I'd rather not erase any of if I can help it. When old and frail I want to be able to look back and say, remember when...

What Girls Said 6

• I keep a few for memories of the good times. Just because I don't want to be with then, doesn't mean I don't still have a place for them in my heart.

• No I hate all my exes lol.

• I tend to delete most of them, but I still have a few, some are paper photos and some are on my phone. But my break ups have always been on good terms so maybe that's why.

• Sadly I delete them to move on. It hurts to look at the good old memories

• Yes. They are not looked at everyday but they are a part of my history and I don't see the point in throwing that away

• If my boyfriend and I for some reason ended, I would. He is my first love and will always have a special place in my heart forever. You can't erase the past and I'd also probably regret deleting pictures because you can't get them back after.

What Guys Said 5

• We had fun times together so yes.

People always say someone wasted x amount of years of their lives after a breakup, and I don't understand that. Surely if it was such a waste you would've left them earlier?

• Of course I do we travled the world together she's my past

• if i had an X i would... unless she was REALLY REALLY bad person... then no...

• I only keep em if they're nudies

• I have a couple of them somewhere in a box or something from when I moved but I don't really care enough to look for them to throw them away.