What does it mean when a guy breaks up with a girl for no real reason?

He sends me a text saying it's over and I'm leaving you forever. We never fought and never had problems.
Also been with the guy for 6 months and just out of the bloom says it's over.

36

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• He found someone else or he is just a dick.

• It wasn't meant to be.

• What was the reason?

• He left you bc you never fought and didn't have any pro!!

• We never fought and never had problems. You would think we were perfect.

• I think all in all its his pro I don know whats going in his mind but maybe he's kinda like argue every now and then I had girlfriend like that but she's a female in your case its your boyfriend who want argument. Also the way he think is like child WTF we didn't fought and never had problems!! Who want problems? No one. I think you should forget about him bc he said I will left you forever wow. If I have a girlfriend and she dont do any pro I would keep her like jewel.

• She was probably on probation. 90 days. Did something wrong, or it was a new relationship and just decided it wasn't working out. I think that he should tell you after 90 days why he's breaking up with you but before it, it's fine that he did that

What Girls Said 3

• It means he doesn't want to admit the reason why he broke up.

• Hmm... I think there's always a reason..

• He's no longer interested in you