Has anyone been cheated on by the love of their life?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes my first girlfriend cheated on me with multiple men. She even slapped me in the face when I tried addressing it and played off the "how can you accuse me" act. Her excuse was either "his dick is too big" or "his dick is too small." Makes total sense right?

What Guys Said 3

• yeah, and it was quite possibly the worst experience of my life. That complete disregard for your feelings by someone who claims to love you, hurts so much.

I was away in Afghanistan and found out my girlfriend was sleeping around. complete head fuck.

• What she say when you confronted her

• she had a complete freak out and said that it was an accident. she couldnt believe i was ending it and that we were meant to be together. I met my next girlfriend not long afterwards and my ex was stalking me for a while. she was a complete psycho.

• Been cheated on by every girl I've been with.

• How To trust again? I don't cheat.

• If somebody looses my trust it takes a very long time for it to cone back. It all depends what the person did, and how they act after the fact.

• twice haha once on with her ex and then the other i don't know who with, but both are terribly sorry apparently... not that, that makes me feel any better oh and I've also been dumped because i fell ill once haha

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it hurts and killed my self esteem. He flirted with girls behind my back tell them to visit him at his place so they can "hang out" and how he's single.